Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bitter Sweet

Well we just found renters for our house!! :( I don't know whether to cry or jump up and down. I have so many mixed emotions. I know this is for the best and that we eventually wanted to move back to the Tampa Bay area. But this just feels like home! I love my house, career, the beach is like 10 minutes down the street, we live on a conservation lot so we have woods for a backyard. Not to mention, Ava has a beautiful nursery and I couldn't ask for a better town to raise a family in! But then I have to remember the ups of Tampa. The benefits are family, great business opportunities for hubby, lots to do (The Buccaneers, Rays, Lightning) and it's a beautiful city. This was our home for the past 4 years and it will be very difficult to say goodbye. It has so much sentimental value: a lot of firsts and this was where we brought Ava home from the hospital. Also we lost my childhood dog this past June and we planted a tree for her in the backyard. :( Just have to look at this as a new chapter in our life's and a new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for you guys to move back here. Kristen and I have a bottle of wine ready for all of us to celebrate.

    Mike Blackmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! We miss you guys and can't wait until we are able to get together more often! :)

    ReplyDelete