Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Friday, May 7, 2010

9 months in 9 months out

I can't believe Ava has been outside my belly as long as she was cooking inside? Seriously!! My baby has grown into a little girl, with such a personality. Ava, you fill me with happiness and make everyday exciting and entertaining. When I watch you throughout the day my heart flutters and I can't believe I was blessed with such a miracle.
Just reminiscing and and thinking how far we've come baby girl:

9 Months Ago




10 Months - Overdue 4 days!!



9 Months Later




6 comments:

  1. You were a beautiful pregnant lady!! she is gorgeous. Love that swim suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were GORGEOUS pregnant & she is GORGEOUS now! I agree with Care, that swim suit is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others, you looked fab as a pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree also! You looked great when you were pregnant and your litte one is Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank - You! I loved being pregnant, looking back on these pics makes me miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that first picture is adorable! I saw you vsited Mama's Little Chick. Thank you! I just became a follower on your blog. It is very cute!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete