Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Growing Pains

Not just an awesome show from the 80's. We are in a transition right now, and are all "growing".

Bryan is growing to become the Doctor that he has always dreamed of. He loves his boss, new office, and office staff. He comes home at night so excited, beaming with happiness, and full of stories to share with me.

I am growing in motherhood and learning that being a mother to a toddler is completely different than mothering a baby. Some things have become easier but other areas have become challenging. Just when I think I have motherhood down, something new happens and I realize it is ever changing. For example she will not sleep in her crib anymore. I put her down at 9:00, wakes crying at 10:30pm, soothe her and get her back to sleep, wakes up at 12:45, soothe her and put her back in crib, wakes up at 5:00am and I am tired give up and bring her into my bed. She has won :)

Ava is growing into a toddler. She is full of personality now and I love the interaction I now have with her. She is constantly babbling and has a full conversation that only she can understand, haha. Her favorite game is to go around the house and open every drawer, cabinet, door and take clothes etc. out and walk around with it. Her favorite toy is the dog leash! How does this happen? She has a ton of toys and when she wakes up in the morning she instantly goes to get the dog leash and won't let it out of her sight for the rest of the day. I cant believe my baby is turning 1 in 2 weeks!

We are growing as a family and learning to lean on each other in this new place. It has brought us even closer and we cant wait to see what is in store for us here!! Even though growing as people can sometimes seem difficult it is worth it for the end result!

I haven't been taking many pictures lately. Bad mommy - I need to get back in picture mode. But here are a few.

Our New Beach



A Little Princess


Thanks for Setting up My New Room



No comments:

Post a Comment