Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair bows no More :*(


It has finally happened! Ava has discovered her hair bow and realized she wants no part of it. I guess I have been lucky that its been almost a year of headbands, bows, tights, whatever I wanted to dress her up in, with no fuss. Now, as soon as I put it in her hair she yanks it out. I'm persistent though and just keep putting it in. Maybe she'll learn to like them again one day.



Poor thing has a bruise on her cheek from falling into the side of her bookcase. Shes so tough she barley even cried!



And here are some pics of our last trip to our park before we moved.....







2 comments:

  1. oh she is soo cute. Have you tried distracting her while you put them in? works sometimes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just so cute!Those silly bows! She has a birthday coming up! What fun! My daughter asks me every ten minutes about her birthday cake! She is so excited! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete