Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We soaked it all in and had a great Halloween Weekend. Saturday we went to the neighborhood Boo Bash Block Party. There was a costume contest, live band, bubbles everywhere, bounce houses, and a little vending stand that provided Ava with her first Cotton Candy. She really wasn't too into it. I think it was too sticky for her. We had a great time. Then Sunday was the icing on the cake. Ava's second Halloween but her first Halloween to go trick-or-treating. She was a pumpkin this year. As soon as she got outside and saw all the other kids and costumes, I think she new that this was something special and she was in awe the whole night. We took the wagon around, walked up to the doors hand-in-hand, and at every house she would take the candy and put it in her bucket all by herself. Next year she'll be able to say trick-or-treat but this year all she had to do was stand there with her sweet self. All the big kids would stop and say "Oh pretty baby", "I like her costume" and I was a proud mamma :) Bryan took so many pictures and a video of the first house she trick-or-treated. He's a proud daddy too! Childhood is so much fun and I'm so happy that we get to create these times for Ava.































Lovin on a doggie





Check out all my candy!






Boo Bash Block Party


Have I mentioned how much I love this Girl??


No comments:

Post a Comment