Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Dress

The Easter Dress I ordered just came in the mail and I was so excited to rip the package open and try it on Ava. What a let down as I opened it up and realized the dress was huge! I don't understand the sizing at this age at some stores. It was a
(6-12)month size. That just seems to be such a big gap and needless to say Ava was swimming in it. I also ordered a matching bonnet in this size and it was too small! I don't get it. I'm sending it back and will just have to go out and find something that I can try on her first. Here is a picture of it anyways. Any ideas on cute Easter dresses

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! sorry it didnt fit:( Baby gap has some really cute stuff. Gymboree, and Janey and Jack also have cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips, went to Gymboree and found a sweet little dress. No matching bonnet but it still is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable... is it from Janie & Jack? I think I saw it when I picked up Gianna's dress! We got her the gingham blue & white dress from there... LOVE that store (even though it's a bit pricey). She is 8 months & I had to buy her a 3-6 month dress... she was swimming in 6-12 month size too!

    Gymboree actually has some really cute easter dressed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE! I just found your blog, via navigating the mothership, which I think you found via my blog. LOL! Beautiful baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete