Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Friday, April 2, 2010

Learning to Walk





Ava loves her walker! At first she was so timid and would just make a little tip toe forward, now she sucks her bottom lip in and shes off. She walks back and forth across the room. I get such a kick out of watching her. She is also climbing and pulling herself up on everything within her reach. The other day when I was at work, Bryan took her out with him while he fished. He said that when he caught a fish and it was flopping all around, Ava was laughing and loved it. This is such a great stage, I know I say that about every stage of her life, but it really is.
We have been busy planning our Easter. We will be staying here and not traveling. We're going to church in the morning and then we will go over to my sister's to have Easter dinner. I've bought everything and am ready to start cooking. Also later today we are going to see the Easter Bunny at the mall! YAY! Ava smiled for Santa so we'll see how it goes and hopefully we'll get a good picture. Then tomorrow my sister is coming over and we are going to dye easter eggs. I promise to post bunches of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. aww she looks like she is concentrating so hard on her walk!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete