Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Love My Family

This last week I began orientation for the new hospital I will be working at. Usually when I work Bryan and I are able to rotate our schedules, so that one of us is always at home with Ava. However this week proved impossible for that, so in stepped our families. I am so grateful for them and that they came to stay with us and soaked up some time with Ava. Since we have moved to South Florida, I've had my share of lonely days and have really been missing my Fam. This week was much needed and I had so much fun just sharing our everday life and routines with family. They never get to see the ends and outs of my day as a Mommy to Ava and it was nice. Then during the week, they got to have some alone time and quality time with Ava when I went to work. The week started last Friday when my Parents ( PaPa and Grammy) got here. I had put up all my Halloween stuff to set the mood for the season and cleaned from head to toe.
These are some pictures of when they first got here....






The next morning, Ava lounging with her PaPa


Ready for the day to begin

Enjoying her first Pickle


This night we had Ava's 12 month portrait session at the beach with Bella Photography. She took a ton of pictures and can't wait to see how they turned out. Well after all that hard work we decided to relax and let the boys fish.




These pictures are only from 2 days of the entire week but it's dinner time so I will have to post about the rest of the week in installments. I'm getting sad thinking how fast the week went by but at least we had such a good time and made lots of memories. More to come later.

1 comment: