Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great weekend, even though we missed the rest of our family in Tampa. It was very relaxing and we had beautiful weather. Dying the Easter eggs brought back so many memories from my childhood. Even though Ava wasn't able to understand what we were doing, these are traditions that we are creating and she will love to look back at all these pictures one day. I just can't wait until she is running around next year for an egg hunt. We re-visited a church that we have tried before for Easter morning. We liked it a lot better this time but are still searching for a church that feels like our fit. The sermon was good and it's always refreshing to remember the true meaning for the holiday.

Here is our visit to the Easter Bunny. Hubby was hilarious. When we were in line, he was freaking out. Saying, "I don't like this, who knows who's under that bunny costume, it's probably a pedophile and I'm about to put my daughter in his lap, at least with Santa I can look at his face." Then when it was our turn and we bring Ava up to the Bunny, he says "You be careful with her" in this stern voice. I was about to die laughing. I'm like what is he going to do Bryan, through her on the floor. What a protective Daddy, I love it. :)


Dying Easter Eggs with Aunt Bec


Baskets from the Easter Bunny and from Grammy / PaPa



My Easter Gift!!



Our Easter Feast


Family Photo


Uncle Mike eating Ava's fingers. Yumm

2 comments:

  1. she looks so pretty in her Easter dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always love new readers! Your little one is so precious! I will be following your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete