Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Little Prisoners :)






Hey Everyone! Here are a few pics I took this morning of Ava in her little Minnie Mouse outfit. She was chasing Belle around and playing with all her toys. Then she wanted to be out on the patio because thats where Belle ran to hide.



Also just thinking about The Masters that starts today. Don't know if anyone is a golf fan but my hubby is obsessed and I've grown to like watching it aka (riding on the cart with a refreshing cocktail). Just wondering what everyone is thinking about this Tiger Woods situation. Nike just released their new Tiger ad, which is in black and white and of Tiger looking into the camera while you can hear his Dad's voice in the background speaking, "Tiger did you learn anything, I wonder what your thinking was, what are you feeling." Does anyone buy this??? I feel so sorry for Elin and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment