Ava Joy Schmied

Ava Joy Schmied
Born August 3rd, 2009

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Magic Forest Park

We had the best time at the park on Monday! We found this place about 5 minutes from where we live. I never even knew it existed. The playground is all wooden and a lot nicer than the plastic stuff that is at most playgrounds. So this was Ava's first time in a swing and she loved it! She was smiling ear to ear. The slide however, she wasn't to sure about. Bryan was taking her up in all the forts and they were exploring everything. There was this little girl there pushing a swing with a newborn baby in it. I about died and then realized it was just her baby doll. HaHa. Also there were 2 little boys there playing with sticks and having a sword fight, saying, "Now I'm the Captain". I saw Bryan watching them (I know he will love to have a little boy one day). Ava is his pride and joy but I know he would be so good with a little boy too...
After the park we took Ava for another first! Ice Cream!!! Well Bryan and I anyway, but Ava got a taste and she is hooked. Taste of vanilla and chocolate. I don't know what she liked more, the swings or the ice cream? I was so afraid she wouldn't take her bottle when we got home after all the sweet goodness, but she did. Such a fun family day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment